Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 67.892 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨576,052 ($8,485) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨498,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)