Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.750 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,027 (L 12,008) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元7,832 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Qingdao costs 元800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)