Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.992 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,029 (L 7,697) in Coxen Hole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨6 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (39 minutes ago)