Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12226 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,053 (957,418 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨102,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)