Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11012 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 24% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,436 (176,500 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)