Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11799 INR / XOF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,202 (340,740 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)