Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.281 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨6,421 (Php5,013) in Cotabato City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,300 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)