Cost of living in Cotabato City, Philippines compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotabato City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨12,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨9,006 (Php6,992) in Cotabato City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trento costs €35 (41 minutes ago)