Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 81.300 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨233,093 (€2,867) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨183,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)