Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,577 (€337) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 3 hours ago)