Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.709 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 93% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,183 (Bs 3,604) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)