Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.519 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 85% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,050 (Bs 9,365) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)