Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.711 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 92% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,064 (Bs 5,374) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)