Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨234,471 (€2,961) in Corfu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨194,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)