Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 85.474 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨273,950 (€3,205) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨232,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (40 minutes ago)