Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.252 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨244,914 (€3,052) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨210,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)