Cost of living in Cordova, Spain vs Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.178 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 15% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨244,085 (€3,007) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨212,000 in Anantapur.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)