Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.242 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨24,234 (€340) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)