Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,702 (CH$468,189) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (42 minutes ago)