Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.273 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 63% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,597 (kr4,439) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maui costs $3,558 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$7 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $533 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$75 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bologna costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)