Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,415 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.495 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 61% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,134 (kr2,120) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)