Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.733 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨290,615 (kr27,077) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨195,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)