Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.154 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 63% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,034 (kr5,124) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (33 minutes ago)