Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.364 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,932 (kr3,197) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)