Cost of living comparison between Copenhagen, Denmark and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.809 INR / DKK
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,679 (kr2,618) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (about 1 hour ago)