Cost of living comparison between Contagem, Brazil and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,958 (R$ 1,223) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)