Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.264 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,106 (R$ 1,239) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)