Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨25,720 (R$ 1,213) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)