Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.590 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,150 (52,759 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)