Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.597 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,062 (21,885 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (40 minutes ago)