Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.620 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,205 (21,296 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)