Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / DZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,578 (32,659 Dinar) in Constantine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)