Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.507 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,917 (1,349 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)