Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.415 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,178 (2,143 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)