Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.280 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,936 (ARS $4,658) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)