Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.274 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,193 (ARS $3,321) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $30 (38 minutes ago)