Cost of living in Concordia, Argentina compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.170 INR / ARS
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Concordia (Argentina) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,044 (ARS $3,368) in Concordia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajkot costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)