Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00707 INR / GNF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 70% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,783 (4,492,419 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)