Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00736 INR / GNF
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 75% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨21,836 (2,965,684 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.63 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (28 minutes ago)