Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.137 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,456 (€460) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (34 minutes ago)