Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.840 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,163 (L 5,340) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,200TL (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Coventry costs £0.88 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (about 1 hour ago)