Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.740 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,175 (L 8,092) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (44 minutes ago)