Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.968 INR / HNL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,271 (L 6,492) in Comayagua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 20 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)