Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42533 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 16% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,521 (34,141 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 250 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (about 2 hours ago)