Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45345 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,584 (40,983 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)