Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 727 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43836 INR / LKR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨14,755 (33,660 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)