Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.737 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,778 (2,138 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)