Cost of living comparison between Cluj-Napoca, Romania and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.185 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,158 (1,060 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)