Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.574 INR / RON
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,352 (1,307 lei) in Cluj-Napoca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)