Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 41% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,338 (€561) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)