Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Victoria, Mexico and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.599 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,171 (Mex$ 4,771) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (44 minutes ago)