Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.153 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,278 (Mex$ 5,163) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (39 minutes ago)