Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.462 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,488 (Mex$ 3,897) in Ciudad Victoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (about 1 hour ago)