Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,281 (Mex$ 27,303) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨85,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ravenna costs €0.23 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 200,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)