Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,274 (Mex$ 29,100) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨97,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)