Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,901 (Mex$ 13,801) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 999,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Karachi costs ₨40 (33 minutes ago)