Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.582 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,565 (Mex$ 10,487) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)