Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.467 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨191,065 (Mex$ 55,116) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨175,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,830 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $320 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Gurgaon costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)