Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.426 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,096 (Mex$ 11,413) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)