Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.479 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Lopez Mateos (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨200,193 (Mex$ 57,551) in Ciudad Lopez Mateos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨184,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $36,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Perth costs AU$1,054 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)