Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.441 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,947 (Mex$ 13,064) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨43,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (16 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (44 minutes ago)