Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.652 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,252 (Mex$ 8,284) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)