Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.426 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 49% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,134 (Bs 6,712) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)