Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01152 INR / PYG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,043 (3,041,623 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Roanoke, Virginia costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 110TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (about 1 hour ago)