Cost of living comparison between Ciudad del Este, Paraguay and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01186 INR / PYG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,379 (1,464,929 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)