Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01156 INR / PYG
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 10% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,778 (1,191,494 Gs) in Ciudad del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)