Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.557 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 117% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,150 (Bs 4,141) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)