Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.702 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 124% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,021 (Bs 4,181) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)