Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela and Anantapur, India
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.857 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,791 (Bs 3,470) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)