Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.297 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 32% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨198,410 (€2,441) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨150,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)