Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.382 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,964 (€510) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)