Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.563 INR / EUR
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨18,921 (€268) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)