Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05797 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,176 (₩261,794) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)