Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05898 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,421 (₩261,459) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)