Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05840 INR / KRW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨12,722 (₩217,857) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)