Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.984 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,989 (16,630 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)