Cost of living comparison between Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 68.034 INR / USD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 114% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,427 ($491) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)