Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.874 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 38% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨479,698 (NZ$10,234) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨348,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)