Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.040 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 63% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,692 (NZ$1,141) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)