Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.484 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 64% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,524 (NZ$451) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)