Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 600 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.611 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 68% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,976 (NZ$460) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨8,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨6 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)