Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.316 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 65% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,103 (NZ$1,080) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sopron costs 5,600 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (about 2 hours ago)