Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.336 INR / NZD
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨446,378 (NZ$9,430) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨321,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)