Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.504 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 31% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,324 (元1,718) in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 500₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)