Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.795 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 13% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,763 (Taka 105,305) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨74,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (24 minutes ago)