Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.809 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 14% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,001 (Taka 101,338) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)