Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.852 INR / BDT
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,612 (Taka 23,016) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Essen costs €970 (21 minutes ago)