Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 620 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.763 INR / MDL
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,390 (7,811 Leu) in Chişinău to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)