Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.931 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨6,500 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨6,349 (916 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)