Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.978 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is about the same as in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,067 (4,022 Kwacha) in Chipata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (41 minutes ago)