Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.714 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,243 (S/. 672) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (23 minutes ago)