Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.938 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,974 (S/. 1,503) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €455 (37 minutes ago)