Cost of living comparison between Chimbote, Peru and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.829 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,274 (S/. 1,022) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vitória costs R$ 80,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (39 minutes ago)