Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.586 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,453 (S/. 994) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)