Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.822 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,013 (S/. 1,565) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)