Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.737 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,052 (S/. 1,472) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)