Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.471 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,398 (Mex$ 8,471) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨30,495 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €750 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)