Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.488 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨16,466 (Mex$ 4,720) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)