Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.388 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨19,567 (Mex$ 5,775) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)