Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.657 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,987 (Mex$ 8,475) in Chilpancingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨455 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 3,000 Kyat (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Guam costs $11 (42 minutes ago)