Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09779 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,128 (CH$236,512) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)