Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10353 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 27% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨23,894 (CH$230,802) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)