Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10639 INR / CLP
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,559 (CH$1,020,385) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨91,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)