Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨13,666 (Mex$ 4,308) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)