Cost of living in Chihuahua, Mexico compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.469 INR / MXN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chihuahua (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,753 (Mex$ 24,431) in Chihuahua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨79,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)