Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 7% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨20,127 (元2,039) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php110 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mangalore costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)