Cost of living in Chifeng, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.814 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chifeng (China) is 6% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,683 (元2,923) in Chifeng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)