Cost of living comparison between Chiclayo, Peru and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.829 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,276 (S/. 770) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)