Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.818 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,693 (S/. 1,902) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)