Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.097 INR / PEN
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,982 (S/. 1,691) in Chiclayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)