Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.583 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 81% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,584 (¥102,186) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (40 minutes ago)