Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨469,436 (¥765,605) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨300,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)