Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.599 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,612 (¥49,425) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (38 minutes ago)