Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨534,401 (¥864,710) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨339,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)