Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,906 (¥49,845) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (7 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (33 minutes ago)