Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.892 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨17,419 (9,206 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨15,625 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)