Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.003 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,020 (18,479 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)