Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.920 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨22,260 (11,595 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨18,750 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)