Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.963 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,266 (19,998 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)