Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Anantapur, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.972 INR / THB
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 19% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,172 (19,357 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (26 minutes ago)