Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.489 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 8% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨17,211 (6,915₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)