Cost of living in Cherkasy, Ukraine compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 INR / UAH
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherkasy (Ukraine) is 6% cheaper than in Anantapur (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨27,000 in Anantapur you would need to make just about ₨25,509 (10,120₴) in Cherkasy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)