Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.820 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 21% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,007 (元3,463) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Metz costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)