Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.711 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 26% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,702 (元1,617) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 100 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 399 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raipur costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)