Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Anantapur, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.400 INR / CNY
Do you live in Anantapur? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 22% more expensive than in Anantapur (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨15,291 (元1,627) in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨12,500 in Anantapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)